Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coronado










We went to Coronado for the day! The kids had fun riding bikes, playing on the beach, and looking for crabs in the tide pools. The weather was fabulous! To finish off the day we headed to our favorite restaurant Phil's BBQ for a fantastic dinner. Don't let the wait fool you it only took us about 20 minutes to get to the front of the line. Trey really enjoyed his meal, I think he had about 6 ribs, pulled pork, onion rings and french fries. Another perfect day!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm so jealous you guys get to live by the beach. It's still pretty cold out here but I was able to finally take Lucy on her first walk here the other day! We can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I haven't looked at your blog in almost a month because I had it listed on my blog as your old one.......... I love all the new posts!!! We had a blast with you today! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun day we had with you and your cute family. I still can't get over little Luke riding his bike all over without training wheels. He is the cutest little guy. Love You All

    ReplyDelete