Sunday, May 17, 2009

13 Years & Counting












We have a yearly tradition to take a vacation on our anniversary. This year we went to Kauai for 7 amazing days. Our good friends Brian & Malisa Searle joined us, thanks for making it the best week ever. We had so much fun!!! I think we did almost everything you can do on the island of Kauai. My favorite were the hikes down to the most beautiful white sand beach's and eating Acai bowls every chance I could. Thanks babe for 13 wonderful years of my life, I am so truly thankful for you and all you do for me and our children. I love you!!! A HUGE thank you goes out to our parents for taking such great care of our kids while we were gone.

3 comments:

  1. Looks very familiar! We hit many of the same places. I am glad you enjoyed the Acai bowls, they are fabulous! I have to say, you packed WAY more than just swimsuits and cover ups. You got all fancy for your evening outs. Very fun. Kauai is a beautiful place, definitely worth going to. I am glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo jealous--we haven't been back to Kauai in like 9 yrs! It's my favorite island--so fun that you guys had Malisa and Brian with you--they're so fun. We just our anniversary too, but this year we took the WHOLE fam-damily to the Padres game--buying a new home kinda sucks away the $ for fun trips! We'll for sure have to go somewhere great next year for the big "10". Your pics are so cute--is there ever one where you don't look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your pictures. You and Ty are the best looking couple and he is so good to always take you away on your anniversary. Love you both and Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete