Friday, July 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home...



Luke wearing Papa's old firemen uniform


Cousins...Carsyn & Trey


Nana & Luke


American River bike trail








Squeeze Inn...You really do have to squeeze in to indulge in the tastiest cheeseburger you will ever eat!!!



I love going up to my hometown (Granite Bay) to visit, their is something I love about it more then San Diego. I don't know if it is the 5 min. drive to Folsom lake, the very hot weather, the beautiful green landscape or just the memories I have there with my family growing up. We had a wonderful vacation visiting with family, wakeboarding/watersking on Folsom lake, spending the entire day at Sunsplash, riding quads, shopping, swimming until their is no more sunlight, going on walks & bike rides, bbq's, and just being together with family. Thanks Mom & Dad for a wonderful week...We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment