Saturday, January 30, 2010

{Santa Monica}






I LOVE these two men






As a family we drove up to Pasadena to celebrate my nephew Crew's birthday. After the party we all wanted to go to Santa Monica for the day. We walked around the pier, took lots of pictures and let the kids ride the rides. Luke chose to ride the adult roller coaster because he was tall enough. He loved it! Then off to dinner at Juniors in Westwood. The day wasn't complete until we took the kids to "Diddy Riese". The ice cream & cookie sandwiches are the best! We all had a fabulous day being with family, I love days like this.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the new pictures! Looks like so much fun, wish we could have been there! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother lives in Santa Monica and we ALWAYS stop at Diddy Riese's! We love that place too...what a fun family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I never went to the pier and I live blocks away. Looks like you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Monica is a fam fave of ours too- Super fun place...glad you got to 'play' for the day! You're so cute:) And Juniors is the best-- have you tried Titos?

    ReplyDelete