Monday, September 21, 2009

{Girls} Getaway.






I had the opportunity to get away for a long weekend with girlfriends. We stayed at La Quinta resort in La Quinta. The resort was fabulous, every 10 or so casitas had there own courtyard with a jacuzzi and pool. We shopped until we dropped, layed by the pool sipping lava flows, ate a TON of food until our stomachs hurt (literally) sat in the jacuzzi for hours and went to breakfast one morning in our P.J's. I loved being away from the hustle and bustle and enjoyed my time with the best girlfriends ever. I am looking forward to next year!!!

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast! I am ready to go again next month. Seriously, I am still trying to catch up on my sleep and my voice is still hoarse from all the late night jacuzzi talks. This was the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Sorry to miss it!
    When are we going to play again?>??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I found you on Rachel's blog...and I love that you posted our trip...I haven't done that yet...it really was so much fun and I'm running everyday this week to make up for all that food...my fave was those darn chips and dip from Trader Joe's!!! Yummy...can't wait until next year

    ReplyDelete