Thursday, September 24, 2009

{Show & Tell}



Luke has been waiting for this day for awhile...Show & Tell at preschool. Luke was so excited to bring his turtle Roxy to share with all his classmates. Roxy the turtle even got to sit first class on the way to school. I seat belted his tank in the front seat so we would have no accidents. Luke said "mommy you are so silly" for strapping the turtle in the seat. When I arrived at school to pick Luke up, the teacher said that he told his classmates the turtle just fell out of the sky one day and came to our house to live. You have to love a kid with an imagination!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lukie i love you! I'll never forget this last time we got to your house and you jumped out of the car to hurry to the fountain to find Roxy so I could see her/him...yelling Roxy Roxy where are you and searching through all the mucky water trying to find her. We never did find her so I'm glad I got to see a picture! You are the cutest and funniest little boy in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lukie is too cute! I am glad to see his eye is looking better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crew loves Roxy! Maybe Luke can get Crew a turtle for his bday :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete