Sunday, October 4, 2009

We all scream for {Thrifty} ice cream.






One of our all time favorite ice cream stops is Thrifty. Paige loves the pistachio and choc. malted crunch, Cody & Trey love rainbow sherbet and Luke likes strawberry. I remember as a child I loved to go to thrifty to get ice cream and ice cold water out of the drinking fountain so I am passing the tradition down to my kids. When ever they see a Rite Aid with thrifty ice cream in the window we always stop, it makes for the perfect day!!!

4 comments:

  1. double chocolate malted crunch...yum.

    your kids are so completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on Thrifty ice cream--I was ecstatic when I learned that we still had a good 'ole Thrifty ice cream stand in San Marcos! Now I'm gonna have to find a new one:) I love it that your kids can look darling doing ordinary little things. Miss you! We should do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the new yogurt place in San Elijo? I wonder if it as good as FROYO LOVE. My family is totally addicted to frozen yogurt.

    Your kids are darling! I guess you are being good that is why we didn't see you eating any ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrifty brings back childhood memories for me too! I need to take my kids.

    Love your kids pictures!

    ReplyDelete